Welcome To My Life
Hey there...
Press on the 'Xs' on the right to navigate
Don't forget to leave a tag!!
design: -dumpweed
picture: twohorizons @ deviantart
used by: your name
there's loads of space. just don't delete the credits.
design: -dumpweed
picture: twohorizons @ deviantart
used by: your name
Friday, November 24, 2006
Still a long way to go till school reopen... Not that I really LIKE school but it keeps me occupied and helps me from getting bored...
Went to make IC today with my sister.On the way back from Lavender,I overslept in the train and ended up in Boon Lay.I felt so paiseh since I was like the only passenger who didn't alight...
Parents went out to expo to watch puteri gunung ledang so I'm left with my little brother.
Off to pester and disturb him ever more!!
Can't wait for the OBS trip to Lumut,Malaysia....Still haven't pack and gotten those trail shoes...Probably gonna ask one of my uncles to lend me theirs...
Happy Holidays and stay safe guys!!
6:05 AM